ACE is a management consultancy firm specialised in risk & data, sustainable finance and (non-)financial risk within the financial services industry. We’re situated in the financial hub of Amsterdam, the Zuidas, where you’re always welcome to work. We also embrace the concept of a hybrid workspace.
Working at ACE means working in an ambitious, dynamic and and result-driven team with whom we also have a lot of fun. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other appreciate each other’s qualities and ensure a good work-life balance. You will enjoy the perks of a small consulting boutique; a flat hierarchy, short communication lines and full ownership of the projects you want to achieve.
As sustainability starts playing a bigger and bigger role in all aspects of our society, it’s also becoming a major factor in the financial industry. How do we integrate (new) risks, or better yet, how do we even measure and value them? We assist our clients with three things: new or changing regulations and how they influence other regulations; ESG risk management; integration and alignment of sustainability goals with the business.
You’ll be responsible for building and leading teams, internally and at our clients. While enjoying significant autonomy, effective communication with stakeholders and clients is crucial. On a daily basis one of our directors will be closely collaborating with you and provide a coaching role. Prepare yourself for a responsible role, with a lot of freedom!
What we offer
At ACE we value you as a person, not just for your skills. We prioritise work-life balance, allowing our team to excel in their roles and enjoy personal time. With the right balance, we believe you’ll feel happier and more committed to your personal and professional growth, which is an important focus area within our firm. Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- Contribution-free pension scheme;
- Flexible mobility benefits;
- 28 paid holidays;
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to enhance your professional growth.
What you’ll do
- Lead teams towards sustainable consulting solutions for financial institutions;
- Coach juniors and impart climate risk expertise;
- Drive impactful projects related to SFDR/CSRD.
- A drive to innovate and progress, with an understanding of root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Maintain composure and productivity under pressure;
- Adaptability to dynamic environments;
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
Experienced you’ll bring
- 6-12 years in the financial services sector, preferably with a consulting background;
- Demonstrable expertise in Climate Risk;
- In-depth knowledge of SFDR/CSRD;
- A proven record of leading teams and coaching juniors.
Ready to make an impact and become a game-changer for our clients? Let’s transform together! Apply now
For any questions or to apply, reach out to us via email: email@example.com