ACE is a management consultancy firm specialised in risk & data, sustainable finance and (non-)financial risk within the financial services industry. We’re situated in the financial hub of Amsterdam, the Zuidas, where you’re always welcome to work. We also embrace the concept of a hybrid workspace.
Working at ACE means working in an ambitious, dynamic and result-driven team with whom we also have a lot of fun. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other, appreciate each other’s qualities and ensure a good work-life balance. You will enjoy the perks of a small consulting boutique; a flat hierarchy, short communication lines and full ownership of the projects you want to achieve.
Join ACE as Senior Manager Non-Financial Risk and be more than just part of the team; be a game-changer! Dive headfirst into the exciting world of KYC/CDD/AML/Compliance and lead transformative initiatives. You won’t just be implementing strategies; you’ll be shaping the future and mentoring the next generation of talent in the industry.
If you’re equipped with deep domain knowledge, adept in data analytics, and well-versed in cutting-edge digital methodologies and tools, we’re looking for you! Couple that with a passion for strategy, a flair for change management, and an affinity for the financial sector, and you’ve got a recipe for success at ACE.
What we offer
At ACE we value you as a person, not just for your skills. We prioritise work-life balance, allowing our team to excel in their roles and enjoy personal time. With the right balance, we believe you’ll feel happier and more committed to your personal and professional growth, which is an important focus area within our firm. Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- Contribution-free pension scheme;
- Flexible mobility benefits;
- 28 paid holidays;
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to enhance your professional growth.
What you’ll do
- Spearhead projects related to KYC/CDD/AML/Compliance in financial institutions;
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Keep updated and apply knowledge on Sanctions regulations and tooling;
- Impart knowledge and coach juniors for a brighter consultancy future;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE.
- A drive to innovate and progress, with an understanding of root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Stellar communication skills, both in structured and dynamic settings;
- Stability and focus even in high-pressure situations;
- Quick adaptability and foresight in changing scenarios;
- A drive to innovate and progress.
Experience you’ll bring
- 6-12 years of expertise in the financial consultancy sector;
- Strong background in KYC/CDD/AML/Compliance;
- Prior knowledge of Sanctions regulation and tooling is a plus;
- Proven ability in leading teams and mentoring juniors.
Ready to make an impact and become a game-changer for our clients? Let’s transform together! Apply now
For any questions, reach out to us via email email@example.com and apply via the button below!