ACE is a management consultancy firm specialised in risk & data, sustainable finance and (non-)financial risk within the financial services industry. We’re situated in the financial hub of Amsterdam, the Zuidas, where you’re always welcome to work. We also embrace the concept of a hybrid workspace.
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. You will enjoy the perks of a small consulting boutique; a flat hierarchy, short communication lines and full ownership of the projects you want to achieve.
Step into the role of a Regulatory Change Manager/Senior Manager at ACE, where you’ll be at the heart of dynamic regulatory evolutions. Lead teams, shape the future of talented young-professionals, and become an influential part in their success journey.
With your deep domain expertise and seasoned experience in regulatory change disciplines, you’re set to make a big difference. If you get energy from at strategizing, change management, and are interested in by changes in the financial markets, ACE is the perfect place for your career to grow.
What we offer
At ACE we value you as a person, not just for your skills. We prioritise work/life balance, allowing our team to excel in their roles and enjoy personal time. With the right balance, we believe you’ll feel happier and more committed to your personal and professional growth, which is an important focus area within our firm. Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- Stellar pension scheme;
- Flexible mobility benefits;
- 28 paid holidays;
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to enhance your professional growth.
What you’ll do
- Lead large regulatory transformation projects for financial institutions;
- Guide and mentor juniors in understanding and implementing change management techniques;
- Be at the forefront of project and program management.
- A drive to innovate and progress, with an understanding of root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Cool-headed approach, ensuring optimal performance in tight situations;
- Analytical prowess and a results-oriented mindset;
- Innate entrepreneurial spirit with a commercial touch.
Experiences you’ll bring
- 6-12 years of expertise, with a focus on financial consultancy;
- Advanced skills in project and program management;
- Experience in regulatory transformations and change management techniques;
- A history of leading and coaching teams.
Ready to make an impact and become a game-changer for our clients? Let’s transform together! Apply now
For any questions or to apply, reach out to us via email: email@example.com