ACE is a management consultancy firm specialised in risk & data, sustainable finance and (non-)financial risk within the financial services industry. We’re situated in the financial hub of Amsterdam, the Zuidas, where you’re always welcome to work. We also embrace the concept of a hybrid workspace.
Working at ACE means working in an ambitious, dynamic and result-driven team with whom we also have a lot of fun. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other, we appreciate each other’s qualities and ensure a good work-life balance. You will enjoy the perks of a small consulting boutique; a flat hierarchy, short communication lines and full ownership of the projects you want to achieve.
Join us as Senior Consultant Financial Risk at ACE. Dive into core topics such as financial consultancy, capital management, and credit risk. Your influence will be transformative! Shape the future as you mentor and inspire the upcoming wave of consultants.
In your capacity as Senior Consultant, you enjoy taking on risk-related challenges and navigating the ever-evolving regulations in the financial sector. Position yourself as the trusted advisor to our clients’ executive leadership and board of directors. If you’re driven by shaping strategies and orchestrating game-changing regulatory shifts in financial risk or data management, this is the job for you!
What we offer
At ACE we value you as a person, not just for your skills. We prioritise work/life balance, allowing our team to excel in their roles and enjoy personal time. With the right balance, we believe you’ll feel happier and more committed to your personal and professional growth, which is an important focus area within our firm. Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- Profit-sharing scheme;
- Stellar pension scheme;
- Flexible mobility benefits;
- 28 paid holidays;
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to enhance your professional growth.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage teams in consultancy projects for financial institutions;
- Guide juniors and cultivate a knowledge-sharing environment;
- Drive credit risk and capital management projects to completion.
- A drive to innovate and progress, with an understanding of root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs.
- Effective communication across formal and informal channels;
- Grace under pressure, ensuring consistent performance;
- Analytical and result-driven approach;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
Experience you’ll bring
- 4-8 years in the financial services industry with a consulting focus;
- Expertise in Capital Management and Credit Risk;
- Track record of team leadership and junior coaching;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
Ready to make an impact and become a game-changer for our clients? Let’s transform together! Apply now
For any questions, reach out to us via email email@example.com and apply via the button below!