As a Manager at ACE Company you will be part of a team of 33 consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects within focus areas as data governance, master data management, data quality management within the risk domains in the financial sector. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors regarding data challenges both from a technical as well as a business perspective. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry then working at ACE will be the perfect next step for you.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce ACE to new clients.
Key capabilities you have, you can
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Break complex and strategic problems into components and plan the delivery of these over time;
- Understand root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Shape initiatives autonomously, in close collaboration with client engagement, and functionally lead teams on a day-to-day basis.
Experience you’ll bring with you
- University Degree;
- At least 8 years consulting experience within the financial services industry;
- At least 5 years of experience in transformation initiatives within Data and Risk in, preferably, the regulatory change space;
- At least 2 years of experience in aligning cross functional teams;
- Experience in client delivery leadership roles – experience of leading initiatives or engagements with clients;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments;
- Experience with business case development, creating roadmaps and some initial exposure to strategic planning.
What we offer
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Variable and/or discretionary bonus possibilities;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training through coaching and courses given by external parties to maximize your professional growth.
Are you ready to experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, our clients and business? Are you ready to become an ACE?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or would like to apply, please feel free to reach out to Peter Boon via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call: 06 3932 4033