ACE + Company is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Corporate Recruiter who enjoys recruiting young talent and is motivated to further develop, set up and professionalise HR. In order to realise our growth ambition, you will help recruit Young Executives; (young) talents & Young Professionals with 0 to 3 years of working experience who have the potential to bring change and make an impact for our clients. To attract young talent, you will organise in-house days and attend events. You will also forge close ties with student associations to get to know young talent. In our young and entrepreneurial club, you will have the freedom define your role according to how you think you will achieve the best results. In addition, there is plenty of opportunity to pitch innovative and creative ideas to further improve our recruitment processes. We are looking for a colleague who feels energised from further expanding and maintaining a large network. You also value a personal approach. You will be working with our other Corporate Recruiter, so you will be provided with plenty of learning opportunities. Both the team and the organisation you will be working with are close-knit, open, ambitious and, above all, fun. Interested? Find out more below!
What you’ll do
- For each open vacancy you will supervise the entire recruitment and selection process, and handle the contract negotiations. You will also be responsible for the onboarding process of the hired candidates.
- You will be responsible for filling our vacancies within the high potentials target group with 0-3 years of working experience. You will organise and coordinate events for this target group and conduct selection interviews.
- You will continuously monitor the quality and efficiency of the process. Candidate experience is very important in this respect.
- Together with the Sr. Corporate Recruiter you will set up projects to improve recruitment processes such as the candidate journey, the onboarding process, and you maintain contact with student associations.
- You will be actively involved in new campaigns concerning employer branding and the implementation of labour market communication such as social media channels.
- You will supervise the process of recruitment, transfers and departures of staff.
- You will be responsible for preparing and supervising performance evaluation interviews
- You will further set up and professionalise the training programmes.
- Furthermore, you will also be responsible for some administrative HR tasks, such as keeping track of absence and holidays.
Key capabilities you have, you can
- You are energetic and presentable and able to keep many plates spinning at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and come up with creative ideas to reach the right candidates
- You are a born networker with a knack for social media
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
Experience you’ll bring with you
- You have a Bachelor
- You are a people person with 0-2 years of working experience in the recruitment business
What we offer
Working with ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, entrepreneurial, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment and an international team; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. We are a boutique firm with an informal yet professional culture and plenty of room for new initiatives.