We are looking for a Consultant Financial Risk Management to join our passionate team.
As Senior Consultant Financial Risk Management at ACE Company you will be part of a team of 18 consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects with risk related challenges and/or regulations in the financial industry. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors.
This is a perfect step for you if you want to strategize and orchestrate regulatory changes in the field of financial risk management or data management rather than implementation of some of these details.
You will enjoy the perks of a small consulting boutique; a flat hierarchy, short communication lines to internal key stakeholders, a strong ownership of the projects you want to achieve (both on the client site and internally, working on your own ideas) and a personal and warm atmosphere.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted advisor and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce ACE to new clients.
Key Capabilities you have, you can
- Break complex and strategic problems into components and plan the delivery of these over time;
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Create and manage a careful decision-making process, involving the right people and provide them with the information they need;
- Understand the dynamics and maneuver in a political organization;
- Understand root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Shape initiatives autonomously, in close collaboration with client engagement, and functionally lead teams on a day-to-day basis.
Experience you’ll bring with you
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the financial sector (preferably this includes experience in consultancy);
- Experience in risk/finance transformation programs;
- Affinity with regulation implementation (related to risk management or data management);
- Knowledge of financial risk (preferably credit risk) and data management;
- Deep understanding of financial sector (banking, insurance and/or pensions);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
What we offer
Working at ACE means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. ACE has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, we offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Are you ready to experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, our clients and business? Are you ready to become an ACE?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or would like to apply, please feel free to reach out to Peter Boon via email: email@example.com or give him a call: 06 3932 4033